Experiencing Everything; Letting the sun in

Experiencing Everything
Let the light in, keep the windows open.

For me, doing the most impulsive, reckless things and taking decisions on the spur-of-the moment have turned out exceptionally beautiful. Things take a course of action that starts a chain reaction of the most bewildering and heart filling adventures.  

If I had to make a choice between feeling all the emotions, vehemence and sensations that life offered versus feeling things that are mundane and ordinary with only a few specks of joy here and there. I would choose the former even if that meant feeling the pain, hurt, anger, disgust, nostalgia and all sentiments that we actively try to avoid, because only if I do open my heart and soul completely to all of life’s magical moments will I truly know what it’s like to be alive, to feel different shades of joy and happiness, to live in those moments that change you forever. In that attempt we will surly come across the unpleasant and awful feelings, but they weigh less when compared to the plethora of emotions that most people can never realise they had in themselves, which were never evoked. 

And I make that decision every single day to choose the adventure that life has to offer me. I push life to give me those adventures that it’s been hiding away from me. I probe life to that extend that it is on its knees and opening the Pandora’s box of life altering circumstances. 

I won’t always life forever and nor will you. Life is fugitive, and in those fleeting moments we need to live a lifetime's worth of memories and emotions that we can hold close to us and cherish in the very last leg of our lives. 




Comments

  1. Yes I do agree that feeling all emotions and sensation life has to offer is the choice everyone should go with rather than experience mundane and ordinary things . But the only thing I am afraid of is letting these emotions take control of my life . It's funny how our emotions direct our behaviour , and make us do things we never thought we would have ever done . It's scary yes exciting at the same moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as it’s scary it’s the possibility of having something totally magical, that should drive you. Thank you so much for reading and sharing your stance :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

POPULAR POSTS